Sunday, May 17, 2009

This Week

Please pray for me as I begin taking the wonderful drink that the doctor gave me to prepare for the colonoscopy tomorrow. I'm sure it will all go smoothly, but I am not looking forward to the prep work. This time tomorrow it will all be over.....and then I get to prepare for the hernia surgery on Wednesday. Yipee!

But some good news has come at last......we just found out that we get to go on a vacation to Myrtle Beach at the end of August. We are going with Dan's brother and his family. We have been invited to stay in a condo that belongs to someone at church so the cost is EXTREMELY low. Basically we just need to get ourselves down there. I am so excited I can't contain myself. It has been a couple years since we have been on a vacation. If you remember in a previous post I talked about how God has worked in our lives and I mentioned that we couldn't take a vacation because of the $5,000 tooth that we are still paying for. But nothing is too small for God! He found a way for us to still take a trip on a small budget. Yeah God!

No comments: