Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Water Play

We had a neighborhood water party this afternoon. After dragging both girls around town to run errands, we all decided that we were hot and sticky and needed some baby pool time. I set the pool up in the front yard and the neighbor kids came over to play. They love spending time with Mya and Sara. And I love that they come over and create fun times for the girls. They started pouring water on each other so I turned the sprinkler on and everyone had a great time. Sara wasn't so sure about it all so she stayed by my side and ate her crackers. Speaking of Sara, I think my daughter has a tape worm. Could this be possible? I am not exaggerating one bit when I say that she wants to eat ALL the time. She consumes large amounts of food and remains a peanut. She is tall and thin, but she shouldn't look like that because of the food that she eats. She is always wanting food. It is like I can't fill her tummy up enough. Maybe it is just a growth spurt, but I hope that one of these days she gets filled up so she isn't so fussy.

1 comment:

Linda P. said...

Funny you talk about Sara and eating. Rick just called me yesterday and said Cate had eaten so much breakfast it was ridiculous.
It's the age. They're growing babies and they never stop moving:)
Cate's Gramma