Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy Father's Day Honey!

You are the best father. You are so loving and caring. I love the way you hold the girls and rock them in the chair everyday. I love the way you have cute nicknames for the girls (Sara Sue Sue and Mya Moo). I love the way you take care of the girls at night and bathe them and brush their teeth and say prayers with them. And I especially love the way you smiled at each daughter the day they were born. Thank you for being their Daddy!

Tonight I took Dan to dinner at a wonderful restaurant in Cleveland. It is called Blue Pointe Grill. It was fabulous! We both had lobster and it melted in our mouths. I smile just thinking about it. There was a time during dinner when Dan was trying to get his lobster off the shell and he almost dropped it on the floor. We both agreed that there would have been no hesitation to pick it up off the floor and eat it. The meal was that good! Then we stopped at the Strongsville mall and got Sara a bathing suit for $4 at the Gap. I was so excited about that find. Of course we really stopped at the mall so Dan could get his favorite smoothie. Then we stopped at our favorite ice cream shop called Stricklands. What a night! Tomorrow we are going out to lunch with Dan's family. The girls and I have a small gift to give Dan when he wakes up tomorrow morning. I got him a book that he has wanted for a long time. I love getting presents for Dan and surprising him. It is so fun.

No comments: