Thursday, June 18, 2009

Artsy Fartsy

I am not one to brag, but I do feel like I have to share about something that I did. Now I did grow up around an artsy mom and sister, but I never caught on to that skill. I did not care for art and especially dreaded going to art museums when we went on vacations. But when you are living on a budget it is amazing what you will do to save money. So today I became an artist. Oh yes, I made the wreath that you see below. It is now hanging on my door and I am pretty proud of it. It took me hours to put together, but thanks to a hot glue gun the flowers are there to stay for a really long time. I have lived in this house for about 8 years and have had two wreaths during that time. I decided it was time for a wreath that was designed just the way that I like it. I can't wait to drive by my house tomorrow and see how it looks.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Beautiful! Good work!