Sunday, June 7, 2009

Restoration

These last couple days have been a whirlwind. We had Sara's first birthday party on Thursday night at my sister's house. My mom, step-dad, aunt and cousin came for this party. We enjoyed watching all the kids play and eating yummy hamburgers (thanks Rob). Friday was Sara's actual birthday. Dan and I had a fun evening with the girls just playing at home. Then on Saturday we had a big party with Dan's side of the family and my Dad, step-mom, sister, and brother-in-law came to that one. We also had some friends come too. It was a beautiful day for a party.

I have more cake pictures to share of Sara. At Saturday's party she tried to put the entire baby cake in her mouth. That girl can eat!


4 comments:

Linda P. said...

Cate cried at her first birthday party when the icing got on her hands. Sara...not a problem!:)
What a happy weekend-long celebration.
Cate's Gramma

Kim said...

So many blessings! God is good! Miss you...lets get together.

Donna said...

Glad things are happy....for ALL of you!!

Carlene said...

Sorry I missed the party. Hannah told me that Sara had a messy face! I miss seeing you & the girls. Hopefully I can come by this summer with Hannah for a visit.