Monday, June 22, 2009

Meeting God

Today was our first day of bible school. Mya and Sara did very well in their classrooms while I taught first grade. The first day went so smooth. I hope that the rest of the week goes that way. The morning went very fast. Luckily things are organized well and the kids are kept busy all morning. I had the opportunity today to pray with a little girl and help her accept Christ in her heart. I have never done this before and it was an amazing experience. I asked her if she was interested in asking Jesus in her heart and she said, "That would be a good thing to do. Okay!" Amazing experience!

But the best part of today was when I pulled the car up to the church and Mya said, "Mommy, do we get to see God today?" We had been talking about going to bible school all weekend and she expected to meet God at the church. What a great question?

No comments: