Saturday, August 30, 2008

What a Birthday!

Well, yesterday was my birthday and it was a tough day due to a horrible tooth ache. I found out this week that my root canal from six years ago has failed and they have to do it again. Somehow bacteria got into the tooth and caused an infection so I started an antibiotic on Friday. I had the worst pain last night. I was okay during the day because I was busy with the girls and that kept my mind off of things. Which by the way, I need to report that Hannah didn't have any accidents yesterday. Yeah Hannah! She went in the potty 4 times and even asked to go to the bathroom one of those times. Anyway, once Dan got home from work the pain kicked in. We took the girls to Perkins for dinner and they both threw fits. So we came home and put them both to bed by 7:30. Then I lay in bed for the evening trying to watch television instead of focusing on the pain. At one point I started crying because the pain was too much. But when I woke up today I was pain free. Yipee! I am so glad that I feel better because Dan is taking me to the Japanese Steakhouse in Strongsville today. Then we are going to the mall so I can pick out a birthday present from him. He has learned that is the best way to give presents to me=) We are taking the baby with us because she refuses a bottle, but hopefully she will travel well with us. Mya will be staying with my mom today. It should be a nice weekend. On Monday I get to spend some time with my friends Jen and Jaimi for breakfast. Jen recently moved away but came home for Labor Day weekend so we are very excited to see her. God is so good!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

You didn't say it was your birthday on Saturday! Shame on you... ;) I hope it was good. It was great seeing you today!