Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day Weekend

We had a fun filled three day weekend! On Saturday Dan took me to lunch and then shopping. Sara was an angel and we had a great time. On Sunday we went to two picnics. The second picnic was a birthday party for our nephew Bradey. It was his one year birthday. Mya had a busy day full of swimming and playing with her cousins at Brookside park. Then on Monday I went to breakfast with my friends Jen and Jaimi. It was so nice to eat and chat with the girls and just relax while we caught up on Jen's new adventures. She has a new job as a christian counselor at Cedarville University. We are very proud of her and I can tell she is loving her new job. Its awesome to see what God has done in her life. After breakfast I took Sara to Old Navy to shop their sales. I got a cute dress, which is a little risky for me because I rarely wear dresses. I am always trying to stay trendy since I am a mother now. Finally, we went to my Dad's pool for the evening and had dinner with them. All in all, it was a fun weekend. Please pray for my root canal surgery on Wednesday at 11:45 am.



1 comment:

Jenny said...

Why don't you wear dresses? And thanks for the kind words. I do LOVE my job. :)