Thursday, August 7, 2008

Happy Anniversary To Us!

Today is our anniversary. We have been married for four years and I keep telling people that it seems like it has been much longer than that (I mean that in a GOOD way). We have accomplished a lot in four years including two children, paying off debt, job changes, car changes, and many other things. It just seems like four years is too short of a time for what we have been through. I also feel like I couldn't imagine my life without Dan. We have learned a lot about marriage in four years. Our first year was tough as we learned how to live together and put each other's needs first. We found out quickly that we were pretty selfish people and we had some work to do if we wanted to make our marriage great. We definately had some growing pains, but I am so amazed at how close we are now and how uniquely knit our relationship is. We have so much to be thankful for when it comes to our marriage. Dan has taught me so much about patience and perseverence. We both say all the time that we are in love with each other more now then the day we were married.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Congrats on your anniversary! You two make a wonderful couple and are fabulous parents/caregivers! :) Missing you....