Friday, August 8, 2008

New Things

I recently purchased an Ergo backpack and absolutely love it! My friend, Tara, from Maine told me about them and I am so glad she did. I am able to take Mya for a walk and push the baby in the stroller or vice versa. The backpack is for infants and toddlers up to 45 pounds. Today I went walking with my friend Jaimi and I backpacked Mya so I would get an extra workout. Since Mya is heavier it works my legs harder while I am walking and we purposely walked up a big hill. What a great walk!


I also got glasses this week. Six years ago I had the Lasik surgery on my eyes, but my vision has regressed just a tiny bit. I will only wear the glasses to watch television, drive, work on the computer, and read. It feels pretty strange to have them on my face again. But its fun to have a different look every once in a while.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Have I mentioned being happy and proud of you for starting up the blog again? If nothing else, keep it going for me - it's good to know what's up in your life. :)