Thursday, April 9, 2009

Way Behind

Man am I way behind on my blogging. Mostly because not much has been going on around here other than the regular day to day things like changing diapers, fixing meals, cleaning up pee pee accidents, gong for walks, shopping, running with my hubbie, going to the library, and teaching school. I guess that is a good thing that there isn't much to report. Regular routine life is good for me. Dan and I were able to go on a date this week and we went running together yesterday. I absolutely love having that time with him. When we were dating we exercised together and that is something that we enjoyed doing. So it is always fun to recreate those moments when we are married. Dan is getting stronger by the day, but we still have another recovery time to deal with when he has his upcoming surgery. Hopefully that will be a much quicker recovery.

Yesterday we had a family haircutting session with my sister in law. She came to the house and cut our hair. Mya was very interested in Leah's equipment and wanted to try things out for herself. This is a picture of Mya wearing Leah's hair clip while she watched a movie (you have to look closely at the picture to see the clip). When it came time for me to have my eyebrows waxed, Mya helped pull the cloth off of my skin. She thought that was pretty cool, but was concerned about me having a boo boo. She has such a sweet heart.

One of the beauties of being able to stay home with children is waking up to their sweet slumber. I took a picture this morning of sweet Sara sleeping.


Well, I am off to teach preschool to four precious toddlers!

1 comment:

Kim said...

I've missed your posts...glad to hear from you again. Mya's hair cut is adorable!