Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

We have had a wonderful Easter as a family. We all woke up at 7 am (at that point both girls were squished in our bed) and told Mya that the Easter bunny came to our house. We told her to go find her present. She was too scared to go by herself so we all went out to the living room together and the girls found their Easter baskets. They were both so excited.



Then, surprisingly, we made it to church by 9. We gave both girls baths and took baths ourselves as well as fed everyone breakfast. After church Dan went running, Sara took a nap, Mya watched a movie, and I made a trifle. It was my first ever trifle and I think it turned out really well. I was proud of myself. I even took a picture of it.

We went to my Dad's house for a wonderful Easter lunch........ham, potatoes, green beans, beer bread, jello salad, deviled eggs, and of course my trifle. Everything was fantastic. The highlight of the afternoon was when Mya stuffed her shirt with napkins so it looked like she was well endowed. I got pictures of this too. Of course she decided to do this at the dinner table of all places.

Now we are home from our fun day and everyone is napping while I watch Lifetime and type this blog entry. I also have Sara sleeping on my lap. Talk about multi-tasking! Just for fun I included more pictures of the day and a picture of me and my hubbie. He is such a good husband and daddy!



No comments: