Friday, April 10, 2009

Easter Pictures


I took the girls to get their Easter pictures taken tonight and boy was it an adventure. Dan had to work late and I could only get an appointment at 5:00 so I had to take them by myself. Now imagine two little ones getting their pictures taken during dinner time. It was crazy! We got there and they were running behind so we got pictures taken a half hour late. The girls did well during the photo shoot, but then they fell apart when it was time to choose the pictures. Then we had to wait for the pictures to be developed so I took them to Panera to get some dinner. Sara cried very loud through the whole meal while Mya jumped in the booth. She gets very loopy when she is tired and hungry. Then she had a poopy diaper so I had to change that right there in the booth. I ended up taking the girls out of the restaurant within 5 minutes of being there. I grabbed our food, wrapped it up in napkins, and took the girls to the car. Sara continued to cry and cry and cry while we waited for the pictures to be developed. Finally I got them and we drove home. Wow, what an experience! At least the pictures turned out great.

2 comments:

Donna said...

BEAUTIFUL pictures!!! You would never guess all the background drama!! (It happened to all of us...)

Kim said...

I have never had a good studio picture taking experience with the girls. Maybe that explains why I have only done it once since Alaina was born...Yikes! I feel guilty about that, but can't make myself go back when digital is so easy and cheap! Your pictures look great!