Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My Butt Is Making Noises

To add some comedy to our unfortunate situation last night, I have to post a comment that Mya made. At about 4 AM, Mya woke up with a very bad case of diarrhea. I mean...it was bad. But as she was sitting on the potty doing her thing, she looked up at me with smiles and said, "Mommy, my butt is making noises." Then she laughed. She thought it was so funny. I had to laugh in the midst of all that was happening. And then to top things off, I woke up at 6 AM with the same thing. Ugh!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

So what you're saying is that YOUR butt was also making noises? I love your honesty! I was just praying for you guys to get well.

Jaimi said...

Your story made me laugh out loud! I'm sorry you are all sick but glad you got some humor in it all!

Rick and Lindsay said...

Haha!! Kids find so much humor in "butt" noises. Glad she could take an uncomfortable situation and find some humor in it!