Sunday, January 17, 2010

Family Day

Boy was it a great day yesterday (Saturday)! Dan had to work in the morning so the girls and I stayed home. I cleaned the windows in the house while the girls followed me around with the paper towels and Windex. They also helped me clean the breezeway. I know...I know...all of this will be filthy again as the snow continues to melt. But, it felt so good to clean some things that were really dirty.
At noon, Dan and I took the girls to the hair saloon to get their hair cut. They think they are so special sitting in the chair getting their hair cut. It is adorable.
After the girls took their nap, we went to the YMCA to swim with the girls. We lasted about 20 minutes because the water was cold. Brrrr! Both girls clung to us so tight, but they did have fun. So we packed them up, thankfully they have a family locker room so Dan could help me with the kids, and stopped by the pizza shop to get a $5 pizza. The best meal on a budget! We went home, ate the pizza, gave the girls a bath, and watched a new Dora movie. I love family days. I forgot to take the camera to the pool so I took pictures of the kids in the bathtub instead.


2 comments:

Jenny said...

Sounds like a good day.

Jaimi said...

Looks like a fun time. I love cleaning even when I know it will be dirty again momentarily!