Saturday, September 12, 2009

Kitchen Remodel

I got a burst of energy this weekend after having such a tough week last week so I decided to paint my kitchen. For many years the kitchen has been sage green and I have never liked it since I painted it. Dan has always liked it so I have left it alone, but recently got my mind set on changing the color. I picked a burnt orange color and I absolutely love it. I am glad that the work is done, though. It took a long time to paint with two little kids running around.



4 comments:

Rick and Lindsay said...

I love the color, and it's perfect for fall. I am sorry to read about all that you've been through the past few weeks. I'll keep you in our prayers.

Donna said...

Love the color...it looks great!!

Jaimi said...

It looks awesome Julie! And I love the curtains and rug:) It looks so good with the white cabinets!

Jenny said...

Wow, that's different! I'm glad you liked the change. It makes the white cabinets pop.