Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Family Day

If I could describe the perfect day for my family, I think it would be today. Dan got home around noon and had the afternoon off. We put Sara to bed for her nap and Dan laid down on the couch with Mya for her nap. The two of them slept while I watched a television show in high definition while hanging out in the recliner chair. Then..the girls woke up and we decided to take them to the fair for the evening. We got to the fair, ate some wonderful pulled pork, and saw lots of people that we knew. Then Mya rode a couple kiddie rides and Dan had a great time watching her. He thought she was SO cute (well, she is of course!). Then he took Mya on the large ferris wheel and she was not scared at all. She definately did not get my genes when it comes to heights. They even got a free ride on the ferris wheel. The guy who was running it must have felt extra nice at that moment. Finally, we went to see all the animals. Then we took the girls home, gave them a bath, put them to bed, and Dan and I did a yoga tape together. We had candles lit and the lights dimmed. It was awesome! I think the best part today was watching Dan watch the girls at the fair. He was so entertained by them. And I fall in love with him all over again when I see him with the girls like that.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Sounds like a good day.