Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Husband Challenge

Well...I am on day 11 of the 30 day challenge for husbands. So far so good. It is amazing how God works in both of our hearts when a commitment like this is made. As a reminder, the challenge involves not saying anything negative to my husband or to anyone else about my husband. Also, I need to replace negative comments with positive affirmation to my husband. Yesterday I sent him a text that said, "I married you because you are gentle and because you have cute legs." He called me back right away and thanked me. He said that he didn't know that I liked his legs. It made me realize how much I hold back with sharing positive comments with him. I need to tell him things like this every day. He goes to work a happier person and comes home a happier husband and daddy. Please pray that I continue to commit my time to this challenge and that God continues to mold my heart. Today I am challenged to buy him something little to show appreciation of one of his hobbies. I think I will get a muscle magazine and put a bow on it. He will love that!
But shhhhhh.....don't tell him about this challenge. He is not supposed to know about it=)

1 comment:

6ftprincess said...

I love this! I just emailed Andrew reasons why I married him =) Great idea!