Wednesday, February 11, 2009

"Can you help me?"

Recently Mya's verbal skills have really improved and she is much clearer to understand. She says more words and experiments with new sentences. It is pretty fun to listen to. As I am typing this, I hear her say, "Can you help me?" to Hannah. She is asking Hannah to help her take her shoes off. Her words are so clear and appropriate. Precious Hannah sits down in front of Mya and takes her shoes off for her. Moments like this remind me that our life is so special and I am grateful for the blessings that God has given us. At times I get frustrated with motherhood because I am needed A LOT, but then I remember that I have a loving, faithful husband, a house with heat, two beautiful children, and my health. What more could a mother want?

When Dan got home from work today he wanted to go on a walk because the weather was so nice. I was so excited that he suggested a walk and that I had a chance to get out of the house. So we dressed all three girls, put on their socks and shoes, and buckled them in the wagon. Just as we were ready to step outside we noticed that it was raining. Uh oh. Not only was it raining, but we quickly found out that we were under a flood watch. We decided it probably wasn't going to stop raining anytime soon. Now it is two hours later and it is still raining. Bummer! But we did get cute pictures of the girls waiting to go on their walk.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I always love pictures of and stories about Hannah in your blog - thank you! :)