Tuesday, January 27, 2009

SURPRISE!!!!

So my sister calls me yesterday to see if I wanted to have a play date today with our kids. We do this often so I didn't think anything of it. When I got home this morning I walked into the kitchen and saw a brand new stove waiting for me with red roses sitting on top. There was also a love letter from my husband. He bought me a stove as a surprise for no reason at all. Wow! I walked in and stood there stunned for a couple minutes. When I could finally talk I just cried. I have wanted a new stove for a long time. He set all of this up and I had no idea. What a man! I am so excited to cook dinner tonight. I better cook Dan's favorite meal to thank him for this surprise.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

What a GREAT surprise! Dan is a great guy. You two deserve each other! What a sweet blessing and fantastic way to start your day!

Anonymous said...

I can't imagine anything more romantic. I am so glad you have such a loving husband Julie. I am so happy for you. I have been reading your blog all the way back to August, and it makes me miss you so much. I wish you were closer. You encourage me so much spiritually!
Kim Paul