Monday, October 8, 2007

We're Pregnant!

Dan and I found out that we are pregnant with our second child. Yeah!!! We are not sure how far along we are but it can't be more than a month. We are hoping for a July or August baby. Please pray for the baby's development as I will be taking shots of Lovonox (a blood thinner) twice a day for the entire pregnancy. After having Mya I found out that I have a blood disorder and need to be on a blood thinner during the pregnancy and after delivery. Also, our baby doctor is leaving Ashland and moving to Medina. Pray for wisdom as we decide whether or not to deliver this baby in Medina or closer to home. I'm hoping for Medina because our doctor is awesome and I don't want to switch to someone else. Anyway, it will be a long nine months as we prepare for this baby, but it will definately be worth it! Mya has been such a joy in our lives so we're ready for another bundle of joy.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Can't wait to be an aunt...again!!!

Unknown said...

Congrats! We're gonna need a giggle table that seats 8!