Monday, October 29, 2007

Trick or Treat



We had a very fun Halloween this year. Mya was a fairy princess and wore a beautiful costume. Our brother-in-law's mom made Mya's costume. Then Dan and I took her to a Halloween party and we all dressed up. Mya and I were cheerleaders and Dan dressed as the main character from the T.v. show The Office. The party that we went to was incredible. The food was great and they had blow up equipment for the kids to play on. Mya especially liked dancing to the music. She is a music lover! Dan's favorite was the marshmallows on a stick wrapped in fruit roll ups. My favorite part of the night was the food. Being pregnant I have to eat every couple hours so I really enjoyed the catered food. Fun times!


We have a doctor's appointment on Tuesday this week to find out the due date for our next baby. It should be June or July, but we're not sure how far along we are yet. I'll update the blog when we find out.

No comments: