Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Summer Baby

We found out today that our next baby will be due around June 10th, give or take a few days. We saw the heartbeat today, which was very exciting. We made the choice to deliver the baby in Wooster so we met our new doctor today. She was absolutely wonderful with us. The pregnancy should go smoothly, but there is concern about the timing of the delivery and withdrawing from the Lovonox early enough. If I am on Lovonox I can not have an epidural of any kind, even with a C-section. So the hemotologist will have to take me off of Lovonox in the nineth month of pregnancy in order to prepare for delivery. We just have to hope and pray that I do not delivery very early. If I go early and I am on Lovonox, then they have to wait 12 hours before I can have an epidural. We would like to ask for prayer for the timing of the delivery and for the experience (that it is not quite as traumatic as the last one). We also pray that I don't develop any blood clots after delivery. Hopefully the Lovonox and cumadin will take care of that.

No comments: