Monday, July 6, 2009

Hold You Mommy

Can you guess what this is? I'll give you three guesses. Give up? It is the nose and mouth of a large wild animal (I think it is a water buffalo) licking up food from the wagon that we were in. He had a VERY large tongue.
Today I took the girls to Rolling Ridge Ranch with my sister and mom. This is the coolest place ever! There are hundreds of wild animals on this farm and you ride on a wagon through the property. You are given buckets of food to feed the animals. Zebra, deer, alpaca, pigs, ostrich and many other animals come right up to the wagon to eat from your bucket. The wagon ride is an hour long and all the kids loved it. But Mya could be heard many many times saying, "Hold you Mommy!" She wasn't so sure of the animals so she stayed clung to my lap the entire time. I can't say that I minded that too much. We all had a great day together feeding animals, petting baby animals, and eating a good lunch.





3 comments:

Kim said...

Where is it and how much does it cost? email me! By the way...what color are your girls eyes? My girls didn't get it.

Donna said...

Looks like a neat place!!! Where is it??

Jenny said...

We took our clients to this place when I worked at The Counseling Center in Wooster. The kids always enjoyed it. Glad the girls got to experience it!