Saturday, December 6, 2008

Race Day




Well.....Dan and I ran our 5K today. Our time was 26 minutes, which is about 8 1/2 minute miles. That isn't bad considering the weather that we faced today. Boy was it cold. After running the 5K I met up with a friend who was running the half marathon and I finished the race with her. So I ran a total of 9 miles today. Luckily when the race was finished the snow started sticking to the ground so we avoided that during the race. We just had snow flurries with a wet ground. There is another 5K in January so I am hoping to run in that race. My goal is to do a half marathon in the spring, assuming that we aren't pregnant by then. We shall see what God's plans are for that. The group picture is of my running group "The Movin Mamas." This is an awesome group of mommies in the area who run together. I am so thankful for their companionship and support.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I love the pictures of this post and the previous one! And you guys are trying for #3???