Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Ho Ho and the Train


We had a very fun afternoon with the three girls. We took the girls to Panera Bread for an early dinner and then to the mall to see Santa Clause or "Ho Ho" as Mya calls him and to ride the train. Then the girls played in the play area with Dan while I did a little shopping. Now the girls are settling down with their popcorn and watching their new Christmas Barbie movie. Mya couldn't wait to get home to watch her movie. Boy does she love Barbie movies. Tomorrow and Friday we have preschool and then this weekend we start with Christmas festivities. Every weekend from now until Christmas we have family get togethers. Did I mention that I love christmas???? Well...I do! I love giving all the presents that I shopped for. It is so much fun! One of Dan's presents is a surprise so I can't wait for Christmas morning.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures. Sounds like you had a great day.
And thanks for keeping Hannah tonight. I miss her but am thankful for "night off"!

Jenny said...

The pictures are great! I bet Mya and Hannah had a blast! I might have to bum off of you some good ideas for what I can do with Hannah while I have her next week. Christmas time is always a blast, and it makes it better to be able to give from your heart, like you demonstrated with today's activities.