Friday, October 17, 2008

Mya's Birthday Party

We had an early birthday party for Mya last weekend with my Dad and Kim. It was so much fun! We carved pumpkins, ate soup, and ate a whole Dairy Queen ice cream cake. Ugh! I think that my Dad and Dan polished off the last couple pieces of the cake that were left over. Mya got some great presents and loved having "Happy Birthday" sung to her. She is definately my child because she loves celebrating her birthday. Her actual birthday is next Wednesday and I am very excited for that day. I want to make it extra special for her. Her birthday present from us is downstairs and she is just dying to open it. It is wrapped in Barbie paper and it is very enticing to her. I can't wait for her to open it, but I will wait until her actual birthday. I promise!





1 comment:

Donna said...

Wow! It just looks like a beautiful, wonderful birthday! The kids look adorable!!!