Friday, March 12, 2010

Calendar

Mya and I have been talking about getting a calendar for her so she can start learning about days of the week, numbers, and predicting when an event is going to come. We have tried a couple places in town to find a calendar, but haven't found the exact one that we want. So I decided to make my own on the computer. That way I can put actual photos of people on days when she is going to see them or have a birthday party or things like that. I was working on the calendar this morning and she asked me a very serious question. She looked at me with those big blue eyes and said, "Mommy, are we going far, far away in a distant land to go get me a calendar?" Oh so cute! Luckily I was able to surprise her and show her the calendar I was making. No need to go to a distant land to find it. We just walked to the printer in the kitchen and printed it out. Ta da!

No comments: