Thursday, April 1, 2010

Goodbye

Well fellow bloggers and readers, after much consideration I have decided to exit the blogging world. I will keep up with reading blogs, but things are just too hectic around here to maintain a blog. Adding a third child means even less time at the computer.

By the way, the baby is doing well. We are three months now and his/her heartbeat sounds great. Just pray that the poor child gets named before he/she enters this world. We can not come up with a name. Hopefully once we find out the gender we might have an easier time naming our child. It is odd because we named Mya and Sara before they were conceived. I am not sure why this one is so hard to name.

The family is doing great. Dan's job continues to go well and the girls are healthy. Mya will go to preschool next year. She is so excited! Sara's language continues to develop with leaps and bounds. She is quite the talker, especially on the phone. I am staying busy with the kids and with part time work here and there. I just finished editing and typing a book that my mom wrote and it comes out tomorrow. I am also doing some workshops on special needs topics. And I will be supervising student teachers for AU next year as well as coordinating one more year of MOPS.

Thanks to all of you for reading my blog these past three years. It has been fun!

7 comments:

Kim said...

No! No! No! I'm pouting now. I want you to blog still. I suppose as a mother of wee ones you'rt too strong to change your mind just b/c I throw a temper tantrum?

I thought you wanted a baby boy named Jack?

What kind of book did your mom write? Is it being published?

See, if you stop blogging, I will just have to call you and that will take more time!

Claire said...

Oh, I will miss being able to virtually keep up with the going's on in your wonderful family but I completely understand. Good luck in the upcoming months!!!! Love, Claire

Donna said...

Sorry to "see" you leave!! I have enjoyed reading your blog and will wonder what the sex of your baby is and miss seeing pictures when it is born with your two sweet girls! Maybe you could just do it once in a while to catch us all up...
Good luck with all that's happening!!!

Jenn - aka honey or mom said...

It was fun to keep up with the Donatini family from far away. Be sure to send out an e-mail, or a randomn blog, about your wee one and other life events. We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

Love,
The Cutlips:)

Jaimi said...

I will miss reading your blog. We'll keep up in person though:)

Linda P. said...

I will so miss keeping up with your family and those sweet little girls. Guess Lindsay will have to keep me informed when the new baby arrives. I'll be curious about the name. Tell your mom hello and good luck with your busy life.
Love,
Mrs. P.

Jenny said...

I second what Jenn-aka honey or mom said. I hope you send out emails with updates; having moved away, this has been a great way to keep up with your family since we don't see each other as often. I hope the next few months are good for you!