Sunday, December 6, 2009

Celebrations

  • Tonight we finished our 13 week Dave Ramsey financial class. Yipee! We have learned so much from this class. The best thing that came out of it was the goals that Dan and I have set together. We are really really on the same page and have zero disagreements about how we should spend our money. With an envelope system and financial goals there is nothing to fight about. It has been wonderful for our spiritual and marital life.
  • Yesterday Dan took me to Columbus for the night. We spent the night at the Hilton at Easton. I went shopping and only spent my allowance money in my envelope. I stayed right on budget and got two shirts that were on sale. It was a successful shopping trip. We had a wonderful dinner, sat in the hot tub, watched movies, and slept in. It was awesome!

  • I have decided to grow my hair out very long. I hope that I don't grow it out for years and then decide to cut it off. Hopefully I will like it long.

  • Yesterday I ran a race and had a very good time. I averaged 8 1/2 minute miles and ran 6 1/2 miles. Dan, my dad, and the girls followed me in the car for most of the course. It was so fun having people cheer for me.

  • My girls are just so so cute!


2 comments:

Jenny said...

Sounds like a wonderful weekend! Glad it was rejuvenating!

Jaimi said...

That's awesome Julie! and here's to long hair! :)